In a technology driven age, it has become essential for local businesses to create a presence online. A website allows you to bolster your current advertising campaigns, take control of your brand image online, and build long-term relationships with your clients.
Our Digital Marketing Solutions are designed to give your business a competitive edge, positioning in search results, and a dependable ROI.
Website accessibility services from 508 Help Desk are offered to help our clients’ end-users, including customers and employees with disabilities provide assurance that they are able to use their website.
Our premier service includes an Accessibility Coordinator who will develop a custom action plan to fix your web content that is currently inaccessible, and will recommend implementation of procedures to ensure that all new and modified web content is accessible.
Here's how the service works:
- Provide access to our exclusive 508 Help Desk Service by enabling a toll-free telephone and web chat application to post on your website. The service ensures a quick response to users with disabilities who are trying to obtain information or services from your website. When users contact us our experienced support representatives guide them through or perform the task for them, whether they need help logging on to your site, making an appointment or purchase, or simply need assistance navigating your site. The service is free to the end-user and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We assign an Accessibility Coordinator to your case to help ensure that all new and modified web pages and content are accessible. Here’s what they do:
- Develop a customized Accessibility Statement to add to your website informing your visitors that your web pages will be accessible, and the time-frame for full implementation.
- Identify areas needing improvement to increase the accessibility and mobile-friendliness of the site and gain better visibility in search engine results.
- Check up to 10 pages of the site for accessibility and implement mobile optimization improvements if necessary.
- Implement enhancements such as optimizing site images, content structure, leveraging browser caching, enabling compression, enabling keep-alive, and other mobile-specific and accessibility improvements.
- Develop a Remediation Plan for making your web content accessible. When setting time-frames for accessibility modifications to your website, we make more popular web pages a priority.
Is your website ADA-Compliant? Find out today by ordering your website accessibility report!