Digital Accessibility Plan:
- First we assign an Accessibility Coordinator to your case, who will be responsible to help ensure that all existing, new and modified web pages and content conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) and are Section 508 compliant.
Your Accessibility Coordinator will:
- Create a custom accessibility statement to add to your website informing your visitors that your web pages will be accessible, and the time-frame for full implementation.
- Check up to 10 or more pages of the site for Accessibility, Browser Compatibility, Errors, Search Engine Guidelines, Usability, and Web Standards.
- Develop a remediation plan for making your web content WCAG 2.1 compliant. Includes detailed description of each accessibility error and the best-practice remediation solution. Priority is given to the most popular pages.
- *Make repairs to common accessibility errors occurring in site layout, navigation, data forms, etc.
- *Web Accessibility Monitoring of your site to alert you of any issues.
Is your website accessible? Find out today by requesting a website accessibility review!