For your visitors
- They should be able to request help or report a problem.
- There should be multiple ways to reach someone for help including a TTY number.
- They should know and understand what you are doing to make your site more accessible.
What you should know:
- Where they ran into the problem.
- How often they have visited your site.
- If they ever reported a problem before and how it was resolved.
- How they attempted to contact you.
- Has anyone else reported a similar problem.
- Where they went in your site.
What you must have
- A communication plan for escalation.
- Skilled workers to respond to accessibility questions.
- A change management process to report errors.
- A communication plan to respond to visitors during initial report and after a problem is fixed.
- Marketing gifts for reported problems.
- Mailed thank you cards.